Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Short n simple I like it! Haha So whatre you doin a bit later? Im sorta looking to meet up tonight or at some point on the weekend b/c I am working weekdays.
I wouldn't mind a little reciprocal oral and sex if you're DD free? Im 420 friendly though and can host . I'm using this Craigslist verification website to make sure I'm not meeting crazies thru Craigslist here it is this site
Hopefully you won't mind completing the verification you'll see a few pics I have up there and also my cell # is safe against being public. Please don't share that link I do not want everybody in the whole world having it heh.
I will leave it 2 u to call me if u like me. I'm going hop in the bath for a little while, send me a txt or a VM if I can't answer and I'll call you back when I finish and get out.
lots of luv