Re: How can I know the PAM version?

I'm out and about with a couple of my co-workers for awhile but lemme give u this here so you can check out my pictures then if youre still wanna get together u can just call me or or just send a text, then we can setup a meet after I return to my house or if you text me while I'm out and about, maybe you will be available to cum over??

Sent from my iPhone