Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hey you replied, did not think I would get your reply that fast! I was just looking at my fb page, sorta boring. Would you liven things up with me, do u happen to have a web cam? I doooo ;)

Have a look at my pictures over on this site if you wanna. Text me a naughty photo or maybe phone sex? My phone number is on my profile. See ya soon? xo