Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Well hey again, I am totally interested in meeting up with you

Why dont ya give me a call and we can make a plan.

I am sorry but I cannot really put my phone number in a random email, I dont really feel comfortable doing that.
Could you please just verify here on here and you'll have my number and text or call me up.

I've got a couple cute pictures of me on there for you. I just need to be safe about meeting you.