How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 12:51:33 UTC 2012

heya glad to hear back from u.  I recently broke up with my boyfriend but I am not really on a rebound I suppose because its been a few months. Just wanting to see who's out there and going to keep it NSA for right now.

if that's something you're into or no, some men say they are but aren't and lots say they aren't but they are, so at least you know what is going on.

I would describe me as pretty, smart, and I love to laugh. Definitely searching on here for a guy who isn't purely shallow, since I am not. I've got photos on this page if you wanna look.

I put up my cell # on there also, however it is just one that I use for online things because I have had a few men who just would not stop calling me in the past. It still forwards the calls and text msgs to my cell though.

If u like what u see and I am what you're looking for, contact me. If not then best of luck!