Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Warning.. Im super turned-on right now. I didn't know if you're free to get together right now or no?
I couldn't know how to attach a picture to my message but I have a couple on Here if you would like to see
I have gave my phone number out to a couple of crazy guys in the past and had 2 change my number so now I kinda keep it secure
Theres a quick free screener service on there and basically it is simply to verify that neither you or I is messing around and we are not sex offenders
So hopefully it'll give at least me some peace of mind so you know I am just some hooker or looking to cut out your kidneys and sell them.
I have been verified a couple months and never been charged so I don't think it shouldn't be a huge deal to do, just get my # off my profile when ya do it and give me a call and we can talk.
I am logging off my computer now, I hope to get your call soon.