Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Took ya long enough! haha! Its ok though I am just now coming back home from work. I'm wondering do u figure that you'd be game for a little meetup tonight or tomorrow? I am free either day.

A bit about me, I think I am sexy, energetic, a bit of a kinky girl perhaps... I have a page on this page w/ some details about me and a couple pics in case you want to see what I look like.

And my mobile # is on there also, I didn't know if you'd want to gimme a shout or not in the event I am not your kind of woman. But like I told you I am available for getting something going tonight or later tomorrow so give me a call if you wanna chill.