Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hey, did not mean to make you wait. There were a few things to do in the apt since we last spoke. How's it going? I am pretty aroused as well that's why I am doing this rofl!
If you're up for fun I can meet you now as soon as I grab a bath or perhaps some other day? I am on this website to filter the psychos. If this describes you you and you're a psycho you can ignore this :) Probably not however.
It's only a quick little free age verifier thing then it opens my profile the rest of the way. Call me if you want to meet up, I am attempting to keep my text's low cuz I am running low for now.