Re: How can I know the PAM version?

I see you found my message! Lol! It is okay though cuz I am just getting home from working incidentally. So do u think that maybe you would be game for a lil meetup tonight or tomorrow? I am free either day.

A little bit about me, I feel that I am sexy, outgoing, a lil bit of a kink perhaps... I've got a page on this website w/ a little blurb about me and some photos in case that you want to have a gander.

I do have my mobile number will be on there also, I didn't know if you'd want to gimme a shout or not in the event I am not your ideal woman. So like I told u I am down for getting something going sometime tonight or tomorrow so give me a call if you wanna do something.