How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 14:48:40 UTC 2012

Just got your response! hehe! It is alright tho b/c I'm just came home from work. Well do you think that maybe you'd be game for a lil get together tonight or tomorrow? I am available either day.

About me, I feel that I am sexy, fun to be around, a tiny bit of a kinky chick perhaps. I have a profile on Here with some information about me and a few pictures if you want to have a peek.

I've got my mobile number will be on there as well, I didn't know if you would want to gimme a call or not just in case I'm not your type. So like I told you I am down for getting together tonight or tomorrow so gimme a ring if you would like to meet up.