How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:12:16 UTC 2012

Just to warn you.. I'm super turned-on right now. Didn't know if youre able to set something up right now or not?

I could not figure out how to put a pic to my email however I've a few on here if you would like to see

I have given my phone number out to a couple freaks in the past and had ta get my # changed so now I gotta keep it locked up

There a easy no cost background screener app on that page and really it is simply to make damn sure that neither you or I is underage and we haven't been criminals

I'm hoping it should give the two of us some peace of mind so you know I'm just some hooker or looking to cut out your kidneys and sell them.

I have been verified a few months and never been charged so I don't think it shouldnt be a big deal to do, just access my cell number off my page when ya do the verifier and gimme a holler and we'll talk.

I'm gettin off the computer for now, hope to get a call soon.