Re: How can I know the PAM version?

I just read your mail, srry if u sent it a while ago it was in my junk. I am into your post for sure I feel like we may hit it off.
So I'm interested in knowing if you have wound up meeting up with anyone on Craigs with success? I did, however I have had a couple bad meetings unluckily. But I've been screening through Here for a few months to keep out the weirdos and so far so good.
If u wanna take a look at my photos over there and check if Im your what you are looking for we'll take it from that point. It'll be alot easier if u just txt or give me a call when u verify so I will not miss your message if you send one plus I'm not totally sure how long I'm going to be on my comp.