How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:13:01 UTC 2012

Hey hey glad I heard back from u.  I recently got out of a relationship but Im not really on the rebound I suppose because its been a coupla months. Checking who is on here and wanna keep things casual for the time being.

if that is what your up for or not, some guys say they are but aren't and a ton say they are not but they are, but at least you understand what I'm up for.

I'd describe me as pretty, sassy, and I love to laugh. Sort of looking for a guy that isn't purely all about looks, as I am not. I've got pictures on my profile if you'd like to see.

I put up my number on there also, however its just one I use for internet things b/c I have had some guys who would not stop calling me in the past. It does still forwards the calls and text messages to my phone though.

If u like what u see and I am your type, give me a call. If not then I wish you the best!