Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Well hello again, I'm really interested in meeting with you

You oughtta call me and we'll arrange something.

Im sorry but I cannot just put my cell number in a random email, I dont really feel safe doing that.
Can u please simply verify here on over here and you will have my cell # and text or gimme a call.

I have a few hot photos on there too. I just wanna be safe about meeting someone on here.