Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Short and simple I dig it! lol I am curious what are you doin a bit later? I'm kind of trying to get it wet tonight or some time over the weekend b/c I am working days.
Would not mind a little 69 and sex if your DD free? Im 420 friendly tho and can host if you'd like me to. I'm usin this Craigs list verifier deal to make damn sure I'm not meeting up with crazies thru here it is Here
Hopefully you would not mind completing the verification you can see my pix I put up there and also my # is safe against being public. Don't share that link I don't want the world having it haha.
So I'll leave it to you to call me if I am what you're looking for. Im gonna hop in the shower for a little while, send me a text or a VM if I do not answer and I'll call you back when I get out.
lots of luv