Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hey again, I am totally interested in meeting up with you

Why don't you call me and we'll setup a meet.

Im sorry but I cannot really put my cell number in e-mail, I dont really feel safe doing that.
Can you please verify here on Here and you will have my cell # and just text or give me a call

I've got a few cute pictures on there as well. Just want to be safe about meeting online.