How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:20:36 UTC 2012

Heya I just now read yer mail, apologies if you sent it awhile ago but it landed in my junk folder. I was liking your post for sure I feel that we will get along.

Just wondering if you've hooked up w/ anybody thru Craigslist before now? I did, but have had a few super bad meets unluckily. But I've been screening who I want to meet through this url for about 3 months to deter the weirdos and so far so good.

Well if you wanna have a look at my pictures on there and let me know if I am yer what you are looking for we'll take it from there. It will be a lot quicker if you just text me or give me a call after you are verified so theres no chance I'll miss yer reply of yours plus I'm not positive the time that I'm gonna to be on my computer.