How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:21:07 UTC 2012

Short and sweet I dig that! hehe I'm wondering whatre u doing a bit later on? I'm sorta wanting to set something up tonight or sometime on the weekend bc I am working days.

Wouldn't mind a little 69 and maybe sex if you are DD free? I am 420 friendly tho and can host if you'd like me to. Ive been on this Craigs list screener deal to make sure I'm not meeting with psychos thru here its this site

I'm hoping you wouldn't mind doing the verification you can see a few pix I put up there and also my cell number is safe from the public. But do not share that link I do not want everybody in the whole world having it heh.

I'll leave it up to you to call me if I'm what your'e looking for. I am going to jump in the tub for a bit, shoot me a txt or a VM if I am unable to get to the phone and I will call you back when I am out.

tyl