How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:21:29 UTC 2012

Just to warn you Im pretty horny right now. Didn't know if youre able to meetup in the next hour or not?

I couldn't figure out how to clip a photo to my e-mail however I have a few on this url if you wanna see them

I've gave my # out to a couple of nutjobs in the past and had ta block them so now I want to keep that shit under lock and key

There a quick no cost screener service on my page and really it is just to verify that neither one of us is messing around and we haven't been sex offenders

But it will give at least me some peace of mind and so you don't think I am some pro or looking to cut out your organs and sell them. lol

I've been there a few months and never been charged so I do not think it shouldnt be a huge hurdle to do, you'll just access my number off my profile after you do it and give me a ring and we'll chat.

I am getting off the comp now, I hope to hear back from ya.