Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hey, I did not mean to keep you waiting. I had a couple tasks to accomplish around the apt since we last spoke. So what are you up to? I am awfully horny myself therefore why I am on here rofl!
If you're up for it I can get together now after I get a bath or maybe another time? I am on my page to filter the crazies. If this describes you you and you are a psycho you can delete this :) Probably not though.
It is only a quick little free age screening thing after that it shows my details the rest of the way. Give me a call when you want to get together, I am attempting to avoid texting because I am running low for now.