Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hello again, I'm really interested in meeting you

Why don't u give me a call and we'll set something up.

I'm sorry but I don't wanna put my cell # in a random email, I dont really feel safe doing that.
Can u please just do this quick screen here on this site and you will have my cell number and then text or gimme a call.

I've got a couple cute pics on there as well. I just want to be safe about meeting someone online.