Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Finally got your response! Lol! It is okay though b/c I'm just now came back home from work actually. So do ya figure that you'd be up for a little get together tonight or tomorrow? I'm down whichever day.

About me, I feel I'm attractive, energetic, a little bit of a kinky chick maybe;) I have got a profile on this site w/ some information about me and some pictures in case that you want to have a gander.

I've got my cell # will be on there too, I dunno if you would want to give me a ring or not if I'm not your kind of woman. So like I told u I'm down for getting together tonight/tomorrow so give me a shout if you want to do this.