Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Well hey again, I am totally interested in meeting you
Maybe call me up and we'll set something up.
Im sorry but I cannot just put my cell number in some e-mail, I do not really feel comfortable doing that.
Could you please verify here on Here and you'll have access to my cell # and then text or give me a call
I have a few hot pictures on there as well. I just want to be safe about meeting you.