Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hiya I'm out with a few of my co-workers for now but lemme show you this Here so you can see my pics then if youre still wanna meet you can call me or just send me a txt, then we will set something up after I get back to my house but if you text me while I'm out and about, maybe you will be available to come over?

Sent from my iPhone