Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hey I am out and about with a few of my co-workers at the moment but let me show u this my page so you can check out my pictures and if you're still wanna get together u can just call me or just send me a txt, and we'll set something up when I get back to my house or if you text me while I am out and about, maybe you will be available to cum over??

Sent from my iPhone