Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hi yet again! Are ya good at giving a full body massage? My job is sorta a killer and I haven't had one in a long time.

I can host if you would prefer, just let me know when a good time is for u. I've got a adjustable schedule and do online class in the meantime so I will make somethin work.

So I've got pictures on my page if you look. Just do the verify thing and it will show u my phone # and we can txt or chat to get to know each other a little better. So far I like you!

I know its kind of weird to do the screening, the reason why is a couple of my friends who've hooked up on CL said to get on there since a girlfriend of ours got raped when meeting someone on CL and it had been just fine for them. I am positive u see my logic. Shoot me a text so I'll know ya got my #.