Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Short n simple I like that! Haha I'm wondering what're you doing a bit later on? I am kind of wanting to set up something tonight or some time this weekend b/c I work weekdays.

I wouldn't mind a little 69 and maybe sex if you are DD free? I am 420 friendly though and can host . Ive been on this Craigs list verification site to make damn sure I'm not meeting up with crazies on here it is this page

Hopefully you won't mind doing that you will see my photos I put up there and my number is safeguarded against being public. But do not share that site I don't want everybody in the world having it haha.

I'll leave it 2 u to contact me if I'm your type. I'm gonna hop in the tub for a bit, shoot me a txt or a VM if I am unable to answer and I will call you back when I finish and get out.

XXOO