How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 21:31:02 UTC 2012

Hey I just got your message! hah! It is alright though I'm just now coming home from working incidentally. I'm wondering do ya think that you might be game for a little meetup tonight or tomorrow? I'm down whichever day.

Lets see about me, I feel I'm sexy, energetic, a little bit of a kink perhaps... I've got a page on my page with a little bit about me and a few pictures in the event you want to see what I look like.

I've got my mobile # will be on there as well, did not know if you'd want to give me a ring or not just in case I'm not your ideal woman. Anyways like I said I'm free for whatever tonight or later tomorrow so give me a shout if you wanna get together.