Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hi thanks 4 writing back, was wondering if ya received other replies or if I'm making yer day hehe

Anyways I am kindof going to go out for a lil while but I'd really love to chat with ya a little bit more.

I don't really give anyone I just met on Craigs List my phone number after having just a couple of emails which I'm fairly sure you can recognize why.

I have a page w/ my pic and phone number on my profile but its not publicly available you do a little no cost screening deal and then you'll be able to access it.

This way I'll know you're not just a horny teen playing around on Craigs list (its happened to me a couple of times) and I'll know you're not some psycho sex offender.

Shoot me a txt before u call me if you can, if only to tell me its u. If you don't text leave a msg and I will call you back if I can't answer.

I will be back to my house in an hour or two and I am hoping we'll be able to set a time and place to meet. TTYL