Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Well hello again, I am very interested in meeting you
How about call me and we can setup a meet.
I am sorry but I cannot really put my phone # in email, I don't really feel safe doing that.
Could u please just verify here on my page and you'll have access to my cell number and just text or call me up
I've got a few cute photos on there for you. I just need to be safe about meeting someone through here.