How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:52:22 UTC 2012

Heads up... Im pretty turned-on right now. So I was wondering if youre able to get together right now or not?

I could not know how to put a picture with my e-mail but I've a couple on this website if you want to look

I have given my # out to a couple of crazies in the past and needed to change my # so now I gotta keep that shit locked up

There's a quick free verifier service on my page and really it is just to ensure that neither one of us is jailbait and we're not criminals

I'm hoping it will give the two of us some peace of mind and so you know I'm just some hooker or going to cut out your organs and sell them. lol

I have been there a couple months and have never been charged so I don't think it should be a big problem to do, just access my number off my profile when you do the verifier and gimme a call and we'll talk.

I'm logging off the computer now, hope to hear back from you.