Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hi, didn't intend to keep you waiting. I had a couple tasks to do in the apartment since we last spoke. How's it going? I am awfully aroused as well therefore why I am on here rofl!
If you're up for it I can meet you now as soon as I grab a bath or perhaps another time? I am on this site to filter the crazies. If this describes you you and you're a psycho you can delete this :) Hopefully not however.
Its only a quick little free age screening thing after that it shows my details all the way. Call me when you want to get together, I am attempting to avoid texting cuz I don't have many for the month.