Re: How can I know the PAM version?

heya good I heard back from u. I just broke it off with my ex but I'm not feeling like I'm on the rebound I guess cuz it has been a couple of months. Just wanting to see what's on here and keeping it casual for now.
if that's what you're interested in or no, a lot of guys say they are but really aren't and some say they are not but thats all they want, so at least you understand where I stand with it.
Id describe myself as sexy, sassy, and funny. Kind of looking on here for someone who is not purely all about looks, as I'm not. I have photos on this site if you'd like to see.
I put up my cell number on there as well, however it is just one I use for web stuff because I have had a couple men who just would not leave me alone in the past. It does still forwards the calls and text msgs to my cell anyways.
If u like what u see and I'm your type of gal, hit me up. If not then best of luck!