Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hello, I didn't mean to keep you waiting. There were a few tasks to accomplish in the house since we last spoke. So what are you up to? I am pretty horny as well therefore why I am doing this rofl!

If you are ready for it I can meetup now after I get a bath or perhaps some other time? I am on my profile to filter the psychos. If I misjudged you and you are a psycho you can ignore this :) Hopefully not though.

It's only a quick little free age screening thing after that it shows my details all the way. Give me a call when you wanna meet up, I am trying to keep my text's low because I am running low for the month.