How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 01:06:31 UTC 2012

Hi, did not mean to keep you waiting. There were a couple things to accomplish near the apartment since we last spoke. So what's up? I'm awfully horny myself hence why I'm on here lol!

If you are up for it I can meetup now as soon as I grab a shower or perhaps some other day? I'm on here to screen out the creepers. If I misjudged you and you're a psycho you can ignore this :) Probably not however.

It's just a quick little free age screening deal then it shows my profile all the way. Call me when you want to meet up, I'm trying to keep my text's low cuz I don't have many for the month.