Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Cool you responded, did not think I'd get your reply so quick! I was just reading my fb page, kinda bored. Why don't you make things more interesting with me, do you have a web cam? I doooo ;)

You should check out my pics out on Here if you like. Sext me a dirty photo or are you into phone sex? My cell # is on my profile. Hear from you soon? xoxo