How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 01:09:30 UTC 2012

Hi I just now read your mail, apologies if you sent it a bit ago but it landed in my junkbox. I am liking your ad for sure I feel that we may get along.

So I'm curious if you've met with anybody thru CL with success? I have, but have had a couple really bad meetings unluckily. But I have been screening whoever I wanna meet on this page for a couple months to keep out the weirdos and so far so good.

If you want to check out my pics over there and see if I'm your style we will take it from there. It is quicker if you just txt or call me when you are verified so theres no chance that I'll miss youre message and idk the time that I'm gonna to be on my comp.