How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 01:10:06 UTC 2012

Short and simple I dig that! LOL! I'm wondering what are you doing a bit later on? Im sort of trying to get something going tonight or at some point over the weekend bc I am working days.

I wouldn't mind some 69 and maybe sex if you're DD free? I am 420 friendly though and can host if you would like. I have been on this Craigs list screener website to make damn sure I'm not meeting with nutjobs thru CL its here my profile

Hopefully you would not mind doing that you can see a few pix I put on there and my cell # is safeguarded from being public. Don't share that site I don't want everybody in the whole world having it lol.

I will leave it 2 u to call me if I'm what your'e looking for. Im going to jump in the shower for awhile, send me a text or a voicemail if I don't answer and I can call you back when Im out.

kisses