Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Finally got your response! hehe! Its all good though b/c I am just coming back home from working actually. So do you think that maybe you'd be up for a lil meet tonight or tomorrow? I am down whichever day.

A bit about me, I feel that I am sexy, outgoing, a bit of a kinky chick perhaps;) I've got a profile on here with some information about me and some pictures if you wanna see what I look like.

I do have my cell # will be on there too, dunno if you'd wanna give me a shout or not just in case I am not your ideal woman. So like I told you I am available for setting something up tonight/tomorrow so gimme a call if you would like to fuck.