How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 01:46:17 UTC 2012

Short and sweet I like it! LOL! So what're you doin later on? I am kind of wanting to set up something tonight or at some point on the weekend since I am working days.

Wouldn't mind some mutual oral and some sex if youre DD free? I am 420 friendly though and I can host if you want. I've been using this CL verifier deal to ensure that I'm not meeting nutters through Craigslist its here this site

I'm hoping you won't mind doing that you will see my pictures I put on there and my # is safe against the public. Don't share the link I do not want everyone in the whole world having it lol.

I will leave it to you to contact me if u like me. I am gonna hop in the shower for a bit, shoot me a txt or a VM if I can't get to the phone and I'll call you back when I get out.

xo