Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hey again! Are u any good at giving massages? My work is sorta hurting me and I haven't had a massage in quite awhile.
I can host if you'd like, just let me know when a good time is for u. I have a open schedule and take online school in the meantime so I will make whatever work.
Oh yea I have pics on here if you look. You can do the verification thing and it will show u my cell # and we can text or chat and get to know one another better. So far so good though!
I know its kind of strange to do that verifier, but a couple of my gal pals who have met up on CL showed me it since another girlfriend of ours was raped when she met up with a guy on CL and its worked just fine for them. I am sure u understand. Shoot me a text so I'll know u got my number.