How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 02:21:51 UTC 2012

Hello glad I heard back from u.  I just broke up with my bf but Im not really on a rebound I suppose b/c its been a coupla months. So for now I'm seeing who's here and keeping things casual for now.

if thats something you're interested in or no, quite a few guys say they're down but really aren't and a ton say they are not but thats all they want, but at least you know whats up on my end.

I would describe me as sexy, smart, and I love to laugh. Sort of looking on here for a guy who is not only superficial, as I am not. I've got pictures on this site if you wanna see.

I put up my phone number on there also, but its just one that I use for on line stuff b/c I have had a couple guys who just would not leave me alone in the past. It still forwards the any calls and text msgs to my cell though.

If u like what u see and I am your type, give me a call. If not then best wishes!