Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hey you responded, did not think I would get your reply that quick! I was just looking at some news sites, sorta bored. Will you make things more interesting with me, do you have a web cam? I doooo ;)

Take a look at my pics out on this page if you'd wanna. Text me a dirty picture or would u wanna do a little bit of phone sex? My number is on there. Talk to you soon? xo