Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hi again, I am very interested in meeting up with you

Why don't u call me and we can arrange something.

I am sorry but I don't wanna put my cell # in a random email, I do not really feel comfortable doing that.
Will u please just verify here on this url and you will have my # and just text or give me a call

There are a few cute pics of me on there for you. Just want to be safe about meeting someone through here.