Re: How can I know the PAM version?

I see you found my message! hehe! Its all good though I'm just now came to my house from working incidentally. Well do ya think that you'd be up for a little something tonight or tomorrow? I am available whichever day.

A little about me, I feel that I am sexy, outgoing, a lil bit of a kinky girl perhaps... I've got a profile on my profile w/ a little bit about me and a couple pictures in the event you wanna see them.

I've got my cell number will be on there as well, didn't know if you'd wanna give me a ring or not just in case I'm not your type. Anyhow like I told u I am available for setting something up sometime tonight or tomorrow so shoot me a text if you wanna hang out.