How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 03:05:34 UTC 2012

Short n simple I like that! lol I am curious what are you doing a little later on? I'm sorta trying to get it in tonight or at some point on the weekend because I work days.

I wouldn't mind a little reciprocal oral and maybe sex if you're DD free? I'm 420 friendly tho and I can host . I am usin this Craigslist verifier thing to make sure I'm not meeting psychos on CL here it is over here

I'm hoping you wouldn't mind doing the screening you will see all my nude photos I have on there and my cell # is safeguarded from being public. Don't share the site I do not want the whole world having it haha.

I'll leave it 2 u to call me if u like me. I'm gonna hop in the bath for a bit, send me a text or a voicemail if I don't get to the phone and I will call you back when Im out.

bye for now