Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Heya yet again! Are you good at doing a full body massage? My job is sorta hurting me and I haven't had a good massage in quite awhile.

I can host if you'd prefer, just lemme know when is good for you? I've got a flexible schedule and do school in the middle so I'll make whatever work.

I have pics on this website if u look at em. Do the verification thing and it will give you my cell # and we can text or talk to get to know each other better. So far so good though!

I do realize it is kind of strange to do that thing, but the reason is a few of my girl friends who have hooked up on Craigslist showed it to me since another friend of ours was assaulted when she met up with a guy on Craigslist and its worked out just fine for them. I'm sure that you understand now. Shoot me a message so that I know ya got the number.