How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 03:37:44 UTC 2012

Heya good I heard back from u.  I just broke up with my boyfriend but I am not feeling like I'm on the rebound I suppose because it has been a few months. Now I'm on the hunt to see who's out there and wanna keep it nsa for right now.

if that's something your into 100% or not, quite a few guys say they are but aren't and lots say they aren't but they are, so at least you understand what is going on for me.

Id describe myself as sexy, intelligent, and I love to laugh. Sort of looking on here for a guy that is not just superficial, since I am not. I have photos on this site if you'd like to see.

I did my number on there also, but its just one that I use for web stuff because I have had some men who just wouldn't stop bugging me in the past. It does still forwards any calls and texts to my cell anyways.

If you like what you see and I am the type you're looking for, give me a call. If not then best wishes!