Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hi, I didn't intend to make you wait. I had a couple tasks to do around the house before I came back to the computer. How's it going? I am awfully aroused myself therefore why I am doing this lol!
If you're ready for fun I can meetup shortly after I get a shower or perhaps another time? I am on this page to screen out the psychos. If I misjudged you and you're a crazy you can ignore this :) Hopefully not however.
Its just a fast free age verifier thing after that it shows my profile all the way. Give me a call if you wanna get together, I am trying to avoid texting because I don't have many for now.