Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Good you responded, didn't think I would get your response so quick! I'm just reading my fb page, sorta bored. Will you make things more interesting with me, do u have a cam? I do! :x

Check my pictures here on this website if you'd wanna. txt me a naughty picture or are you up for phone sex? My phone # is on the page. Hear from you soon? xoxo